Today we are suppossed to go to the fire station for a field trip. It should be a lot of fun. We are also suppossed to have the potential house/dog sitter come over to meet all the fur babies but I am most likely going to have to reschedule her. I hate to do that but I don't want to miss out on the field trip and I don't think she can come later in the day. I also need to figure out what the going rate is for housesitters. I have no idea.
Last night we had yummy chicken cacciatore for supper. I made it in my crockpot and it was super easy and super delicious. I served it with whole wheat pasta. It made a nice meal. I felt really hungry last night. I hate it when I am overly hungry. So I drank lots of water which lead to emergency middle of the night bathroom trips. Oh well.
Yesterday I managed to get about 10 minutes on the elliptical machine. Not much, but it is a start. I could have gone longer but the little one decided that she needed me desperately. I am glad to have done something though. I will try again today and see if I can go a little longer this time. I know that exercise is the key to me losing weight and keeping it off.
On a more personal side things have been shady and troubling lately. I don't want to get into it here but I will say that I have had a lot on my mind lately, a LOT. And it is not good. I feel like I am at a crossroads right now and I don't know what to do. I feel very conflicted. I have a lot of different scenarios running through my head. I just don't know. I am just very dissatisfied and unhappy about some major things in my life right now and I don't know how to fix it.
Tomorrow is my WW meeting and my weigh in. Then it will be off to the grocery store to get our weekly food. I am working on a menu and grocery list today in amongst doing everything else. Scouring the internet looking for low fat/healthy and satisfying meals. I will post tomorrow my new weight. Hoping for a good loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment