Tonight was my third Weight Watchers meeting and my third weigh in. Second weigh in since being on plan. I lost 3 pounds! Yay! So now I am down to 216. Technically, by the WW scale I am down 9.8 pounds, but I am not counting the point whatevers. So, ten pounds it is!
Tonight I made something rather delicious fro supper. It was a lentil stew thing. I have found that I really like lentils. They are so yummy and earthy and rich tasting. Plus they are very filling and oh so good for you. This stew had sweet potatoes, and spicy tomatoes. It was gooooooood! And only 3 points per cup.
Things have been busy around here. I need to try and find time to exercise. That is all for now. Good night.
Awesome work!!!! 10 pounds in 3 weeks...WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have found your groove that is for sure.
How is that little one of yours doing? She must be almost one right....my baby will be 1 in 2.5 weeks and I think yours was born just before her!?!?!
Hope she is doing well!