Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hubby's Birthday

Today was my Husbands birthday. I made him a low fat chocolate cheesecake. It was awful!! So I went to the store and bought him a cheesecake. It was good. I had a small slice, counted my points, stayed within my plan and tracked everything. I planned for this day, knowing that the cheesecake was going to be higher in points. But I have my extra weekly points to use so it worked out great. Next week Little Angel will turn 1 and we will have a cake for that and I will plan accordingly again. This is one thing that I really enjoy about Weight Watchers. The fact that I can incorporate it into my life with my family. I can plan for a small indulgence, feel like I am a part of the family, not feel deprived and still lose weight. Yay!

Still need to try and squeeze exercise into my day. I really need to work on that one.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!!
    I am looking at my little ones birthday next week too and trying to decide what to make her that is a clean eating recipe that we can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete