So Saturday was my wiegh in day. I was down 4 pounds for a total weight loss of 14 pounds so far. I am happy about that. I was hoping for more, which may sound odd, but I changed my weigh in from evening time to morning and it had been over a week and a half since my previous weigh in. So I was hoping for a bigger number. But 4 pounds is 4 pounds and I am glad that it has gone. Where it has gone from I have no idea. I do not feel any smaller anywhere. But still, it is a loss and for that I am glad.
Today is Halloween. Candy is a sore spot for me. I love candy. Today was a bad day, diet wise. Lots of candy. Not so good. But, tomorrow is another day and a new chance to behave myself. I did manage to get in 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning though. I know that all of my candy eating will overpower my 30 minute workout, but I am still glad that I got it in. I also got some walking in tonight as well. So, the rest of the week will be on target and being good. And maybe I will have a loss or even a maintain on the whole week. I have until Saturday to undo all the garbage I just ate. Blech!
On a more positive mote I am happy to report that I really enjoy my new meetings. The people are friendly, the leader is very nice and supportive and everyone is just all around nice. A HUGE improvement over the other meetings. The energy is higher too. Just all around a much better meeting. And for that I am also glad. So here is to a new week, full of exercise and eating healthy. And may it result in a loss on Saturday.
First off I think 4 pounds in a week and a half is a TOTALLY AWESOME #!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you think it was probably more it could be just the difference in the 2 meetings places scales. Regardless I think that is an awesome number!!!and you should be proud of yourself!!