This blog will chronicle my journey on the Weight Watchers Momentum program. I need to lose at least 90 pounds. I would love to lose 100. My plan is to stick with the program and make permenent lifestyle changes that will help me to lose weight and be strong and healthy. No more fad diets for me. No more yo-yo dieting. I am tired of being buried under all this fat. It is time To Find Myself.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Feeling Depressed
I shouldn't be, but I am. That gain yesterday is really bugging me. I am now wondering if this is really going to work. I mean, I know I had a candy debacle on Halloween, but I was good as gold the other 6 days AND I exercised 2 days which is more than I have done any other week. And I was in the bathroom (sorry about TMI) all night after Halloween and half of the next day so I honestly don't know how I could have gained. I am very irritated at the moment and, yes, depressed about the whole thing. I just look at myself in the mirror and I am so unhappy with what I see. I know that WW is suppossed to help, I SHOULD lose weight. I guess I just need to wait until this coming Saturday and see how it goes. One day at a time, right? It is discouraging though, especially when I really want to start running and I can't do it where we live. And I don't think we can afford a treadmill. So that is a bummer too. And we are visiting family for Christmas this year and I am the Fat Sister. My other three sisters are thin. And of course they want to get lots and lots of family pictures while we are there and I look like a beached whale. Gross. So, yeah, overall I am just super depressed right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't dwell on it! Everyone has a gain now and then, even WHEN YOU DO EVERYTHING RIGHT! so just move forward, and I will bet if you do well this week with diet and exercise, you will see that pound come off and them some. I can tell you, I have been there....so just move forward....you can't do anything about the past, only work on the present and the future!
ReplyDelete(((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI understand the feelings so well!!!
Since you only had overindulgence once and by the sounds of it our system took care of cleaning it out....could the VERY little gain on the scale actually be a hormonal gain?!?!?!
For me during ovulation time of the month I can be up on the scale like 4 pounds overnight!!! and I am super depressed, down on myself and a whole spectrum of emotions and thoughts bombard me!
This sounds like something other than a night of treats to me!!!!
I am sure if you stick with what you are doing now you will see the scale move big time next Saturday.
Love and Hugs!
Christine