I think that perhaps I am eating too much fiber. I don't know. My tummy has not been happy with me lately and it seems as though it is always rumbling and growling at me and I am making several trips to the bathroom, which is not a bad thing neccesarily. My bathroom is downstairs so everytime I have to use the bathroom I get a little mini workout. I just wish I didn't have the uncomfortable tummy feeling. I am not really sure what to do about it either.
Today was a good day in other areas too. For the last four weeks I have been trying to find a place to stay so that I could go and visit my Mother in California. I have not seen her in over 5 years and I have two children whom she has never even met which is just awful. I have been hitting a wall as far as trying to find something. I needed something furnished and not horribly expensive and big enough for myself and the children. I could not find anything and it was very frustrating! Well today after much looking, and searching and agonizing I finally found a place for us to stay. It is still a bit more than I wanted to spend but my Mom will be helping with the expense and I get to spend three whole weeks with my Mom. I am so happy and the children are super excited. My Carnivore was literally jumping up and down and giggling with glee. It was precious. So, yes, a good day personally.
I am still tired. And it has been so HOT here! What is this?! Isn't it November?! It feels like early summer here. Not complaining, but whew, it was hot today!! I have the windows open and love the fresh air. The longer we don't have to spend money running the heater the better in my opinion.
Anyways, that is all for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment