This blog will chronicle my journey on the Weight Watchers Momentum program. I need to lose at least 90 pounds. I would love to lose 100. My plan is to stick with the program and make permenent lifestyle changes that will help me to lose weight and be strong and healthy. No more fad diets for me. No more yo-yo dieting. I am tired of being buried under all this fat. It is time To Find Myself.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Time To Face The Music
Today was my weekly WW meeting and weigh in. I was bervous about it because I had such a major slip on on Sunday. But I ate totally on point the other 6 days and was hoping that the scale would be kind to me. Alas, it was not. I gained 1 pound. I suppose I should be glad that it was not more but honestly I am not. I am upset that I showed a gain. There may also be extenuating circumsatnces as well. I decided to go to the 8 AM meeting instead of the 9:30 meeting so that I could get my grocery shopping done and get home sooner. Consequently I did not get to use the bathroom before I left, if you now what I mean. And I do that every morning. So that may have had something to do with it. I don't know. Anyways, the plan is to stay on track all week and exercise and hopefully the scale will show a nice loss next week. Please, please, please. Yeah, anyways.... we went to the sporting good store today too to look at treadmills. I want one that I can program. It may be a pipe dream, not sure if the hubster will let me get one, but I really want one. So maybe. I guess that is all. I am bummed and hubby is cranky right now. I hate it when he is cranky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment