That is how I feel today. Ugh. I am still so tired. I had a rough night and here is why. My bad kitty pooped and peed on my down comforter yesterday. So I had to strip it, and the blanket under it, off the bed to wash. Even though there was plenty of time left during the day that darn comforter did not dry. I kept putting it back in over and over and it was still damp when I went to bed. As I curled up in bed under my sheet only I hoped that my precious and beloved down comforter would be dry by the time hubby went to bed. No luck. I was soooooo cold all night long and I woke up several times. All the muscles in my back and neck are sore this morning from sleeping in a cramped fetal position to try and stay warm. This morning when hubby got up for work I asked him to check on the blanket, maybe I could get an hour of sleep under it's soft warm downiness. No go. It STILL wasn't dry. So I huddled under my sheet and shivered and tried to get some more sleep. This morning my throat is sore, my eyes are all bleary and I am so tired. I want to curl up and sleep but I have stuff to do and lots of it. Then early this morning said bad naughty kitty jumped up on my bed acting all sweet and I kicked furiously at him to get him off. Oh no you don't, you bad kitty!! You are NOT allowed on my bed. Very bad kitty!!
Yesterdays kitty incident prompted an interesting conversation at our dinner table. A bit of background. We have several Great Danes, all in the house, 2 indoor kitties, Hansel and Gretel and 1 outdoor kitty. It was Hansel who pooped on my bed. Gretel would never do such a thing. She does, however, poop in the plants but that is neither here nor there. Anyways, Golden Boy, who is 9, was expressing his desire to have one of our dogs go and live with him once he grows up and has his own home. Sadly those amazing and beautiful dogs do not have a long life expectancy and I explained to Golden Boy that said dog probably wouldn't still be alive in 10 years when he moved away. Then Fiesty Princess piped up and said that she wanted to take Gretel when she grew up and got married. No problem I said, you can if you would like. So Tonka says "I want to take Hansel with me." Haha, yeah, well Hansel might not live that long if he poops on my bed again! Bad kitty! I wouldn't seriously kill the cat, dont' get me wrong, I would NEVER do that. But I was so mad at that kitty yesterday. Bad, bad, BAD KITTY!! And if he persists he may just find himself kicked outside. Bad kitty!
Eating was good yesterday. I felt hungry a lot and did a lot of snacking but I only used 4 of my WP over my daily allowance. Not bad. I should get a move on now though. I need to throw some more laundry in. Nothing really got accomplished laundrywise yesterday since we were waiting for the blanket to dry ALL DAY LONG. And we are still trying to dry the darn thing. I have so much laundry to do. Update, YAY! It is dry!!! Woo-hooo! Finally!!
That is all for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment