Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Venting About Stupid People

To my faithful, helpful and supportive blog world friends, I am sorry about this but I need to get something off my chest here.

I need  to take a moment to vent about two very disrespectful, arrogant and rude comments that I received on both of my blogs, this one and my old one, that I am planning to shut down, from the same person. The comments have not been published, nor will they be, but let me be clear here, if you are reading this you know who you are. I found  both of your comments to be prideful and overbearing. Writing to someone whom you DO NOT know and insinuating that you have ALL THE ANSWERS and that you know more than that person does is rude and ignorant. Trying to SHOVE your beliefs onto me is not appreciated in any way shape or form. Insinuating that because in my last post I expressed frustration over not losing weight was God directing YOU to find me and help me is both ridiculous and prideful in the worst possible way. Like YOU are God's gift to me?  Oh thank you so much!! What ever have I done without you for the last 30 some odd years of my life? (Sarcasm prevelent here) Who are you? Give me a break! You have NO idea who I am, what I am going through, what I am doing or what my goals are. You don't write to someone whom you do not know and tell them that they are wrong and you are right. You pridefully believe that you know more than I do. I don't need your help and I don't need your advice so you can keep your thoughts, opinions and "helpful" websites to yourself. Thank you very much!

There, I feel better now. And to  my other, normal, helpful, supportive followers and friends, I am sorry about that. Some people have a lot of nerve. And for the record there is nothing unhealthy about Weight Watchers. It can be as healthy or as unhealthy as any one person decides to make it just like anything else. It is about limits and balance which is very healthy. Fruits, vegetables, healthy grains and lean proteins. That is what I eat. Wow, I am so irritated by this so called "Christian" person. How rude!! What I don't need is someone trying to "help" me by promoting themselves. Gee whiz!

Moving on. Foodwise things have been going good. Exercise wise not so great. I am still having a hard time finding time to get on that elliptical. I did order, and receive, a very important item that will make exercising a bit more comfy. Yay! Oh, and thank you Christine for your comment about my last weigh in. I had never thought of that but you may be right in what you said because that would have been the right time for that, so it is very possible. I have never really expereinced that, but it would make sense. Thank you for your support and encouragment and thank you too to stickybuns, my new WW blogging friend, for your helpful comments as well.

Ugh, I am still so annoyed. Yeah, anyways.

I'm off to bed. This time change always messes me up because regardless of what time the children go to bed they always get up at the same time every morning, between 6:30 and 7, only now, thanks to the time change, they are getting up between 5:30 and 6. So off to bed for me. Have a great night! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that people can speak rudely to others on blogs...what gives them the right?!?!
    I don't know what was said but try to not let it bother you anymore,,, chin up and major hugs!!!

    Stick with the plan that is working for you!!

    I hear you on the time change...I too am SO tired! I don't know who came up with the idea of changing the clocks but I do know they must NOT have had children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe...so glad we found each other... :)

    you know, ppl just need to remember what they should have been taught as children, if you don't have something nice to say, dont say anything at all. Something about the internet, that makes ppl forget that...ppl like that are really the minority though...

    the thing that makes me annoyed with the time change is that my tummy is hungry for dinner at 5, really hungry, but it isnt time to eat until 6, and it is really throwing me off! haha

    ReplyDelete