Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yay Exercise! Finally!

Oh, I feel so accomplished! I finally was able to get on my elliptical and I did 4 miles and burned 500 calories. Yay for me!! I would like to be able to burn 500 calories a day. I am not sure how practical that is, but it is a goal of mine. I put a movie on and wactched part of the movie while working out and that helped significantly to keep my mind off the fact that I was exercising and give me something else to think about besides the clock. A slowed down a coupel of times to rest and then picked my speed back up again and kept going. I pushed through the tiredness and the wanting to quit and I am very proud of myself. I wanted to get 500 calories burned and I did. It seemed like a good number!

What else? Oh, I love, love, love the Morning Star chix patties. They are awesome! I am eating two of them right now for lunch on sandwich thins with lettuce and pickles. Yummy goodness and super filling too! I guess that is all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment