My Vitalicious order! It FINALLY came today! YAY!!! Just in time too. I ordered some of the muffin tops, some brownies and one cake thinking that maybe I would like to have the cake as an option for Snuggles birthday tomorrow. I figured I would get it in PLENTY of time since I ordered last Tuesday. Well apparently I ordered 2 minutes (I'm not even kidding here) after their delivery deadline for the week and so my order did not ship until this past Monday. And I finally got it today. So happy. I have never had these before, none of the products, so I was really exicted to try them. As soon as I ripped the box open I dug a chocolate peanut butter vitatop out, popped it in the microwave and yummy!! It was really good, and only 1 POINT!! Amazing. Of course if you eat more than one at a time it bumps up to 3.5 points, so one it was. Just before supper I had one of the vitalicious corn muffins and it was awesome. Really great texture, dense and sweet. Really good! I am very impressed. So tomorrow I will be having the Vitalicious chocolate cake for Snuggles birthday. I am making her a regular strawberry cake with whipped cream frosting and originally I had thought that I would eat some of that using my FP's. But after the Halloween candy debacle of 2010 I determined that I should opt for the low calorie, high fiber, fabulous chocolate cake from Vitalicious. I am so glad I bought it! And so glad it came in today!!
I also ordered a sports bra today. Did I mention that earlier? I don't remember. But I did. I hope it fits. I used their chart but I hate buying bras. Being well endowed, or as I prefer to think of it, cursed, buying a bra is always a challenge. One that is irritating and expensive! But I really needed a sports bra and these ones are suppossed to be good, so I'm hoping for the best here. I will let you know once it arrives.
That is all for now. I am off to reminisce about my little Snuggle Buggle who will be 1 tomorrow. I will be walking down memory lane tonight as I remember the events that lead up to her birth. :) And of course I will be loving and hugging on my little doll as well. Love that Baby!!
Your Vitalicious sounds yummy!!! Nice you can have it for your little ones birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time celebrating her birthday!
(((HUGS)))
I hear you on the bra challenge....I am cursed also, and even though I have lost considerable weight...pretty much nothing has gone from my chest area! Sports bras are hard to find in larger cup sizes, yet we are the gals who need the most support! Go figure!
ReplyDeleteI like the corn muffin vitalicious muffins. They do seem to hit the spot for one point. Dress the chocolate ones up with some sliced strawberries and a bit of ff whipped cream! Decadent! :)
Hi! thanks for the comments on my shared blog! I wanted to answer your question and tell you I live in Ohio. That is one problem with the shared blog...no "about me" page! :) I keep the two blogs kind of separate, because I post recipes on my facebook and just don't want all my real life friends to know about all the weight loss struggles I have! :) Loosingmore aka stickybuns.
ReplyDelete