Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lots and Lots and Lots of Stuff To Do Today!

We have a lot to do today. My Little Angel, Snuggles, is going to be one year old tomorrow. I can't believe it. She is such a blessing and a joy. I love that little baby so much. One year ago tomorrow we had the most amazing home birth with her. She was a gorgeous content baby, she never cried, just snuggled right up to me and cuddled. And she has been snuggling ever since, hence her nickname, Snuggles. So today I need to go get her a birthday present. That should be a lot of fun. I will have all the children with me and I'm sure they will have fun picking something out for her. :) I also need to go to Kohls to return a pair of pants I bought for hubby that are too big, oops! I got the wrong size. And I need to get a new digital camera since ours broke, the cheap thing. I need a camera for tomorrow and I need a camera to take pictures of my puppies. I still have two left to find homes for and I need to get some recent pictures of them. I really need to get some new shoes for the children but i don't know if I will have time for that today. Then we need to go to the library to return some books and maybe find some new ones, and we need to go to the post office to mail our care packages to three soldiers in Afganistan. Then the children have Homeschool PE from 1:30-3:00. So much to do and here I sit writing on my blog!!! We will leave shortly.

I am planning ahead for my day though. I already have supper in the crockpot and I have already allocated my points for that. I will be taking a sandwich and some yogurt with us so that I have something healthy to eat for lunch while we are out. My Big Helper is, at this moment, making sandwiches for all the other children. We do no do fast food. Really bad for them and super expensive with 7 children!!

I also bought a sports bra online today. And I have been looking into treadmills. I love my elliptical, but I want to get into running again and I can't run on the elliptical. It is great for cross training though. But I really want to buy a treadmill. One that I can program. I figure it will be cheaper to just buy some equipment than to join a gym over the long haul. And then I can workout around my schedule, not theirs. And I don't have to drive anywhere to go workout. I will have it right here to workout on. So hopefully on Saturday, after my WW meeting, I will go look at some treadmills. I would rather run outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh crisp air, but I am too afraid and I know that I won't do it. Fear takes over every time! Maybe this Spring, I can find some nice areas to run in around town and do that. But for now I think a treadmill is in order. Just gotta convice hubby. He wants to buyt a gym thingy. I can't think of what it is called.

Ok, really, I need to go now, gotta get moving, get everyone dressed, pack a lunch and get a move on out of here to get stuff done!!!

PS I had an AWESOME taco salad for supper last night AND I got in 30 minutes on the elliptical. Yay me! No time to edit, sorry for any weird flubs! :)

2 comments:

  1. Have fun shopping....my little one is getting a very practical gift from us on Sunday...lol...a new car seat!

    Taco salad is my favorite!! SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you from a comment on Anna's blog ( adios fat pants) and I just wanted to say, I am also following WW, and have lost about 37 pounds to date! I have a shared blog with other wonderful ladies at http://3fcexile.blogspot.com/ ( I am loosingmore! ) and a newish food blog COMPLETE with recipes AND WW points! http://mykitchenadventures1.blogspot.com/ Good luck with your journey! The more support the better, I say! :)

    ReplyDelete