OK, for the record, spaming on someone elses blog, no matter how nice and concerned and caring you try to sound, is still messed up. Period. It is one thing for someone who knows you to offer helpful advice, websites and videos ect, but when some random person sends not one, not two, not three, but FOUR messages under two different names (you are not fooling anyone here!) pushing their site and videos that is SPAM. Knock it OFF!! Or I will report you. Get a life and go pick on someone else.
Moving on. Tonight I made potato pizza for supper. I took a picture but our new rinky dinky camera is junk and the picture didn't come out good. It looked yummy though and it tasted good too, although it was higher in points than I wanted and was not super filling. But it was good. Different. I will probably make it again but lighten it up a bit more next time and serve it with a side salad or something.
Today we went and picked up Snuggles pictures. They came out so pretty except one of the prints was suppossed to be sepia and they did it in black and white so I need to bring it back and get that redone. Nothing else much is happening. I realize that Christmas is right around the corner and I have not gotten a thing for anyone. We are visiting relatives this year and will be far far away so I am not even sure what I am getting for the children because our van is going to be crammed to the max ont he way out to begin with. Add presents for 7 children and 2 adults and I think we are going to have some serious space issues. I need to get with hubby and figure out what the plan is. Because part of the Christmas presents this year IS the trip. But we also need to get them something tangible. And since we will be spending the holiday with family that we don't ususally see at Christmas there will be those presents to buy as well. So much to figure out. I would rather skip all presents, at least for the adults, and just enjoy each others company. But thats just me.
That is all for now. Hubby wants to play a game with the two older children and myself so I better go. Have a good one everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment