Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weigh In Day

This morning I went to my WW meeting and was down 2.2 pounds. That means I lost the pound that I gained and another pound on top of that. Yay!! I am very happy about that. My sweet son, Golden Boy, came with me and he was so funny about it. He said, "Well Mama, maybe if you work out on the elliptical every day for three or four hours you will lose more than 2 pounds in a week, then you will loss a bunch of weight every week!" I think that he has been watching The Biggest Loser too much! LOL! He is right though, I probably would lose more weight if I did that, but I wouldn't be a very good mother to my children if I spent that much time working out during the day. The meeting itself was good. We talked about Thanksgiving and our plans and what foods we felt like we just had to have and what foods were not that big of a deal. My have to have foods would be candied sweet potatoes, my homemade crescent rolls and date squares, then after the meal, later in the day, a turkey sandwich. I love after Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches. The other foods, turkey, mashed potatoes, ect, not a big deal. And I have never been a huge stuffing fan. I mean we can eat that sort of stuff anytime during the year. We have some form of chicken or turkey once a week or so and mashed potatoes are nothing special. We talked about going ahead with the special foods and skipping the stuff that wasn't that important. So I am going to plug my date square recipe into the recipe builder on WWonline and see if I can lighten it up a bit. I'm not messing with my crescent rolls, they are awesome just the way they are. I can probably lighten up the candied sweet potatoes as well. Other than that it is sthings like pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, ect. I am a dessert lover, but I can try some new stuff as well that I have seen online. Overall I am feeling optimistic about staying on plan and making the best of the day.

After the meeting we had a bunch of errands to run. We needed to get dog food, then go to the pet store to get snake litter and frozen mice (ewww! I know) then it was off to the shoe store to get shoes for Golden Boy, Big Helper and myself, then we went to the grocery store to get groceries for the week. When I got home I was sooo hungry and tired! I left my house at 8:45 this morning and did not get home again until 2:30 PM.

This morning it was raining, raining, raining. It finally cleared up but my carpets are a mess thanks to big muddy paws. I hate it when it rains. I mean I love the rain, I just hate what it does to my carpets via the dogs.

I guess that is all for now.

Oh wait, one more thing. Seriously people STOP SENDING ME LINKS TO WEBSITES!! THAT IS SPAM AND I AM NOT INTERESTED. KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!! GET A LIFE AND DON'T CLAIM GODS DIRECTION IN TRYING TO "HELP" ME.  Seriously, I am a Christian and what you are doing, in the name of Gods leading you to try to help me, is ridiculous, pushy and overbearing. People like you push people away from Christ, not towards him. I am saying this as a Christian woman. Quit it!!

Have a great day. Oh, and thinking that maybe I need to change my comments page to only those who are on my following list? What do you think? This is getting ridiculous.

1 comment: